The Director, Route to Market will:
Champion and foster an industry leading ability to convert the Auxly business model into an undeniable and relentless value proposition for our Downstream Recreational customers and channels. This to be accomplished while creating an “industry renown” capability in building superior relationships.
Own the strategic development and execution of Auxly’s new Route to Market plans of the existing and new product portfolio within the Recreational distribution platform. This requires in-depth analysis of the new emerging Cannabis space marketplace, optimal go to market sales coverage models, competitive trends and development of objectives and strategies to deliver executional excellence.
Own the plan to deliver a provincial playbook to launch new products, including a detailed sales strategic plan identifying merchandising priorities and merchandising solutions to win by province and by format.
Lead the ongoing development of Recreational channels through analysis and supporting activities as directed. This involves the identification of market opportunities issues, priorities and the presentation of options and real time solutions. In line with this, you will have the responsibility to provide market data and findings for the development of recommendations to win versus the competition in a highly regulated environment.
Build a sound knowledge of the Cannabis industry and all applicable regulations and take initiative in being informed of the latest developments in terms of markets both domestically and internationally.
Execute within the assigned route to market budget and conduct financial analysis to ensure a profitable go to market structure.
– Live, eat, sleep, breath Auxly’s portfolio of brands.
– Work in interactive and collaborative groups across various subsidiary and affiliated entities in order to ensure brand vision and sales strategic alignment across all applicable stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Auxly’s Upstream, Mid-Stream and Downstream business system, market dynamics and financials to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage in a new industry.
- Ability to drive and deliver change.
- Superior project management skills.
- Deliver superior business decisions in a timely manner by mining multiple data sources.
- Comprehend and alert others on the impact of a problem or the change it might have on other areas of the business.
- Proactive in establishing mechanisms for preventing and eliminating business problems, and if they do arise immediately tackles and alerts others who may be impacted.
Customer Insight and Channel Management
- Demonstrate strong customer and channel insight to maximize ability to drive the brand business effectively through the customer.
- Create and track optimal pricing and trade strategies along with their cross-functional teams.
- Leverage fact-based information to shape Auxly’s route to market needs.
Strategic Insight and Planning
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify and lead the strategic thrusts of brands and categories. Understand marketing processes and is flexible and innovative in their application.
- Consistently demonstrates strong insight into market positioning and strategy development.
- Demonstrate superior skills in understanding and merging different types of data for brand strategy development and superior execution (e.g. financial, share, volume, consumer research).
- Ability to develop a disciplined framework for organizing priorities, actions and people to achieve and exceed target results.
- Build and coach a team of sales associates
- Develop, retain and recruit superior talent.
- Drive strong linkage with the overall Auxly Corporate initiatives.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.