Project Manager, Marketing
The Project Manager, Marketing will be responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and overseeing projects in order to meet defined requirements within the Commercial team. Working cross-functionally and with other members of the project, the Project Manager will guide efforts toward achieving intended results.
The ideal candidate will possess strong problem-solving skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship-building skills, team management skills, and strong attention to detail. A solid understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi- disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced integrated solutions to Auxly’s growing business is key.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders to manage marketing projects from brief to final delivery.
- Create work-back schedules and with team input, prepare a project plan and obtain management approval.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; coordinate all necessary resources to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Oversee project estimations and budgets, staffing and the development of project deliverables.
- Ensure integration of team members’ functions and efficiently utilize previously proven methods to monitor project progress; provide corrective supervision if necessary, to determine an effective approach to project completion.
- Manage stakeholder expectations by participating in meetings and providing regular and timely project updates.
- Proactively mitigate project risks, establishing contingency plans and identifying trigger events for initiating mitigating action; gather stakeholder input and consensus.
- Analyze original estimates and budgets against actual hours and duration and understand the factors that contributed to any variance.
- A University degree in Business or related field.
- 8-10 years experience in project management.
- Previously demonstrated and proven multi-tasking and organizational skills in managing multiple projects concurrently from concept to launch on budget and on schedule.
- Strong experience in budgeting and financials.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of experience; competent in clear, concise and tactful communication with senior management, clients, and peers.
- Exceptional ability to negotiate, get consensus amongst diverse groups and influence decision-making across management.
- Strong computer literacy and MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to specific deadlines while working with a sense of urgency.
- Deliver results while staying aligned with Auxly Cannabis Group values.
What will set you apart
- PMP designation or equivalent certification would be considered a strong asset.
** Provide a portfolio of relevant original work if applicable.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.