The Reception and Office Administrator will perform a variety of tasks that require independent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality. You will work collaboratively across departments, be responsible for general office administration and HR tasks.
Reception and Office Administrator
– Welcomes visitors by greeting them in-person and on telephone; answering and referring inquiries.
– Directing visitors to appropriate person in office.
– Maintaining Outlook calendar for Main Boardroom.
– Performing clerical and reception duties such as printing, faxing, couriers and all other administrative daily tasks.
– Maintaining an effective and efficient up-to-date filing system.
– Responsible for accounting tasks including preparing and submitting expense reports on Concur, as needed.
– Tracking and signing off on couriers, etc. and organizing all couriers via online system.
– Ordering front office and kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock and staples.
– Preparing coffee in the morning and stocking kitchen supplies.
– Ordering lunches for office on Sandwich Days.
– Coordinate in-house and off-site meetings and events, on as needed basis.
– Ensuring kitchen, reception and all boardrooms are always tidy and presentable.
– Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and health and safety policy to control access via reception desk (monitor logbooks, etc.).
– Continuously assess office procedures, vendors, hotel rates, etc. and provide more efficient and cost-effective solutions.
– Being the point of contact for janitorial service, maintenance, waste management, and Shred-It.
– Providing HR support on as needed basis including scheduling interviews, coordinating interviews in office, updating and maintaining employee handbooks, etc.
– Other related duties as assigned.
– Post-secondary education in an Administrative Assistant program and/or equivalent experience.
– Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
– Minimum 2 years experience in reception and/or administrative support role.
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Pro, Microsoft Office Applications and Outlook.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure clients and colleagues have positive Auxly “experience”.
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong team player that demonstrations a positive and strong work ethic.
– Polished, approachable and professional demeanor. Demonstrating tact, diplomacy, composure and discretion.
– Demonstrated and proven ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize tasks effectively.
– Exceptional attention to detail.
** Provide a portfolio of relevant original work if applicable.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.