Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Operations team.Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the ideal candidate aspires to work in the growing cannabis field with an award-winning team! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic operational support for a variety of current and upcoming projects.
Supply Chain Manager
- Recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels at various stages in the supply chain to achieve customer satisfaction levels as well as mitigate inventory exposure.
- Identification, resolution, and mitigation of project risks or issues.
- Interface with various other departments, including but not limited to Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Care.
- Validation and clear articulation of project objectives, business case financials, costs & benefits; preparing, reconciling and updating product demand forecasts.
- Partnering with various internal/external cross functional teams (e.g. Sales, Master Data, Finance, Demand Planning, Material Planning, Supply Planning, Deployment etc.) to execute projects from Concept through to Implementation.
- Provide real-time visibility to supply and demand, confirmed features and approved volumes.
- Create statistical forecasts: gather/analyze and validate data, execute statistical modeling software, review resulting statistical forecast model, apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting, summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts.
- Conducting data analysis and modelling and interpreting results.
- Working directly with external provincial jurisdiction stakeholders to manage inventory and ordering; tracking and reporting of inventory across the platform.
- Coordinating material transfers from Auxly’s streaming partners to wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Development of supply chain scorecard, tracking supply chain performance monthly against key KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Business Management, Economics, Engineering or Finance.
- 5 years of direct and applicable experience in a planning and analysis role: Supply Chain Management experience is an asset.
- Strong computer skills – including and especially MS Excel (e.g., Pivot tables, V-lookup, linking, macros, etc.); candidates moving forward in the recruitment process will be assessed on MS Excel;
- Experience in developing statistical models to develop forecasts and optimize allocations.
- Experience in forecasting and managing inventory in a highly regulated CPG environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements.
- Experience working with retailers, partners and across multiple sales channels.
- Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of a range of business intelligence concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to maintenance management, inventory management, customer service, records management, policies and procedures and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities; strong analytical skills and statistical knowledge.
- Excellent business acumen combined with demonstrated leadership, communication and collaboration.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in managing supply chain processes, productivity, and efficiency measurements.
- Previously demonstrated strong cross functional team and project leadership skills, effective communication skills, organized and detail-oriented.
What will set you apart
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience in Project Management/Consultation; PMP certification would be an asset.
- Experience in Food/Beverage or relatable regulated CPG industries an asset.
** Provide a portfolio of relevant original work if applicable.
Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.